Cake Walk Bakery LLC has deep respect for its family of customers. Following is the REFUND and CANCELLATION policy of Cake Walk.
In case customer has selected display item either online or on visit to our shop and later he/she want to cancel it while product is already with us. We will simply void the transaction if made and hence will return full amount
In case of customized product, customer needs to book it at least 24 hours ago. In case after booking and paying minimum required amount later customer wishes to cancel order due to any reason then following conditions may apply;
- Cancellation within same time will be refund in full
- If customer wish to cancel order and informs us before 24 hours and we have not yet started order processing then we will cancel the order and refund customer in full.
- If customers need to cancel order in last time when order is already processed by company and it is a customized order with different size and other specifications then we will not refund customer. In this case customer need to bear the cost already paid. Company will not refund as this product will most likely go into waste. In case product is in such a size or shape that resembles display product and so can be sold then company will give customer a credit note with validity of 06 months against amount which was paid by customer while booking order. Customer can use this credit note within 06 months.
If at the time of order delivery, customer feels it is not in accordance with specification or up to the mark as discussed customer should immediately coordinate with us at the time of order delivery. We may compensate customers if customer’s claim is true in following ways whichever is possible:
- We may call back order with customer consensus and amend it to suit customer’s requirements
- Where timely changes not possible we may delivery some complementary products or credit note depending on severity and truthfulness of claim subject to company approval
- We may take product back and may refund customer completely.
Once order is delivered and accepted by customer, it is customer’s responsibility to take care of it in every aspect right from keeping temperature and conditions to handling. Cakewalk won’t be responsible later for any damage, or change in shape, discoloration or spoilage
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form